Some quotes are so inspiring that really changes the mood of one’s day! We thought it was going to be fun and cool to select the most 10 creative quotes, in our modest opinion, about travelling and share them with all of you.
We truly believe that travelling, and all that comes with it, has the power to change and open people’s minds. Meet new cultures, see new places, try different things, live great adventures and share these experiences with new friends you make along the way from all over the world are all very important for our own growth. All of these things and moments are part of a bigger journey called life, self-knowing and evolution.
To help illustrate these amazing thoughts, we also would like to take this moment to share the incredible photos Tamara Egger took during her passage here. Enjoy!
Best 10 travel quotes
1. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
2. “Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times”.
3. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
4. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
5. “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home.” -James Michener
6. “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” – Martin Buber
7. “Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.” -Lawrence Block
8. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
9. “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.” -Benjamin Disraeli
10. “Blessed are the curious for they will have adventures.”